Using TEMA (Test Manager) software, complex test sequences can be programmed and external devices included (such as oscilloscopes). Up to four generators can be included in TEMA. Each generator requires a unique activation code. TEMA software is unique to the ESD3000, TRA2000 and MIG generators.
Download pdf Automation SOFTWARE (1.66 MB) Brochure
|Operating System:||Windows™ XP, Windows 2000 or Windows 7|
|CPU:||Pentium® (or higher) processor, CPU frequency better 166 MHz|
|System Memory (RAM):||at least 16 MByte memory|
|Hard Disk:||10 MByte free space on hard-disc, GENECS plus Database 17 MByte|
|Graphics Card:||at least SVGA (800x600) graphic-card, recommended 1024 x 768|
|Plugs:||at least one serial port (COM1.8)|
Features & Benefits
- Automated test report generator with data export into Microfort WORD© or EXCEL©
- Clear graphical presentation of sequences - simple drag-and-drop programming
- Test Process Supervision STOP, CONTINUE or REPEAT
- Message boxes to control the test sequence and provide operator instructions
- Pre-loaded test routines for the most popular test.
- No programing, simply select the file and start testing
- Connection to EMC PARTNER powerful DATABASE software with instruction from the relevant standards and helpful hints for the setup
- Loop function to repeat the same test many times
- integration of oscilloscope for automated waveform verification (TEMA EXT-MEASURE)
As option to the TEMA software, the TEMA EXT-MEASUREl package is available as an enhancement. Connected to the remote control computer and programmed directly from TEMA, an oscilloscope can be used for the following additional automated functions:
- EUT failure detection based on parameter windows. 4 measurements avaialble
- wave shape verification and inclusion in the test report
- The DSO CONTROL icon is included in a sequence using drag-and-drop then programmed directly from the TEMA window
- As soon as the DSO has been set into the desired mode, the setting record of the complete DSO can be transferred into a file using the TEMA DSO Upload function in the DSO dialogue.
The TEMA EXT-MEASURE is used as part of special application packages such as the SOFTW IEC60384-14. For further information, please refer to the pdf CAPACITOR TEST SYSTEM (784 KB) brochure.
TEMA EXT-MEASURE in high voltage systems
In addition to EMC tests, the TEMA EXT-MEASURE can be used as part of a measuring system used in high voltage testing. In such cases, TEMA can be used to control the ICON3000 and TEMA EXT-MEASURE collects the impulse data either from an oscilloscope or a special high voltage measuring system.
DSO models Supported in TEMA EXT-MEASURE
Tektronix TDS Models from series: 200, 500, 600 & 3000, Both 2 and 4 channel oscilloscopes are supported The computer must include a separate remote control interface for the DSO. Usually this is GPIB.