Surge Generator CWG 12kV / 6kA, 2 Ohm with automatic 1-Phase CDN
The MIG1206-1P is a hybrid generator with a voltage wave shape 1,2/50 µs at "no load" and a current wave form 8/20 µs at short circuit. An integrated 32A single phase Coupling Decoupling Network (CDN) allows superimposing the impulse onto AC power lines. One representative application is testing of in circuit installed protection elements to IEC 61643-1. The generator waveshape complies with IEC 61000-4-5 basic standard. The peak output voltage and current are indicated on the front panel display. The two BNC monitor outputs allow monitoring the voltage and current wave shapes on an oscilloscope
- Combination Wave
DocumentsTelecom Test System
- L to N/PE 280V, L to N max. 480V, and 32A per phase.
- Solid state impulse switch and solid state polarity change (no mechanical switch, no spark gaps or tubes) - advantages: low jitters, no high frequency switching noise,
- Microprocessor menu controlled, printer port and RS232 remote control
- Safety in accordance with VDE 0104 (safety circuit, connector for warning lamp)
- Windows software for PC control available for windows 95, 98, 2000, NT or XP.