1-Phase measuring system for Harmonics & Flicker
Single phase harmonics and flicker measurement system up to 250V/16A according to IEC 61000-3-2 and IEC 61000-3-3. Unique solution compensates normal mains power to supply Equipment Under Test (EUT). The hardware is controlled from a powerful user interface software (HARCS). The system utilises public power main and has a unique power amplifier design, eliminating the need for expensive power amplifiers. Flicker measurements Pst and Plt and dmax measurements. Find errors in the EUT with the automated Pass/Fail indication and a powerful analysis software. Can be easily extended into a three phase system. With immunity software can also be used for IEC 61000-4- 13 interharmonic test and IEC 61000-4-14 voltage fluctuation test.
- Harmonics & Flicker (1 Phase)
DocumentsPower Frequency Testing
- Utilises public power main
- Power source continuously monitored for compliance.
- Remote control and software upgrade through standard interface
- 16A per phase maximum EUT current. 250V maximum EUT supply
- Easily expandable to 3-phase measurement system